We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max?
1:38pm, 11 Jan 2021
SPRThe thing with Garmin is it throws out data it doesn't feel is representative. In theory it can deal with intervals and the like, whereas other methods use the whole run and therefore only work where HR won't be high vs pace at any point in the run.
About This Thread
- VO2Max calculator
- Riegel Value for predictions on training log and race times calculator
- Are those footpod thingies any good?
- If my VO2 Max is quite good why am not getting results ?
- Polar Beat VO2Max 'test'
- Anaerobic runs after COVID
- Import historical training from Garmin?
- Garmin Sync with training log
- Garmin heart rate zones
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map