BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max?
1:38pm, 11 Jan 2021
SPRThe thing with Garmin is it throws out data it doesn't feel is representative. In theory it can deal with intervals and the like, whereas other methods use the whole run and therefore only work where HR won't be high vs pace at any point in the run.
About This Thread
Maintained by larkim
- VO2Max calculator
- If my VO2 Max is quite good why am not getting results ?
- Riegel Value for predictions on training log and race times calculator
- Are those footpod thingies any good?
- Import historical training from Garmin?
- Garmin Sync with training log
- Garmin heart rate zones
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
- Garmin Training Center not displaying runs
- Import Training Direct From Your Garmin (wooooh) (:-O)