Fetch Import Failure

3 watchers
Aug 2018
1:42pm, 4 Aug 2018
268 posts
  •  
The Belly Is Gaun Tae Get Ye
Anyone else having problems with importing activities today. My cycles and run have exported to Garmin and strava but are not showing on Fetch?
Aug 2018
1:44pm, 4 Aug 2018
1,403 posts
  •  
Teknik
Same here - my run is on Garmin Connect but not loaded on Fetch.
Aug 2018
1:55pm, 4 Aug 2018
2,428 posts
  •  
StuH
Same here, I've manually exported and imported.
Aug 2018
2:16pm, 4 Aug 2018
269 posts
  •  
The Belly Is Gaun Tae Get Ye
I have solved this by going here fetcheveryone.com/garminconnect.php disconnecting from Garmin then reconnecting and re exporting the activity from my phone.
Aug 2018
4:00pm, 4 Aug 2018
19,633 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
It's probably not necessary to disconnect. You can test this theory out by doing a dummy run of a few metres. If it comes across to Fetch, there's nowt wrong with your connection.

It's possible that the Garmin server tried to send the files earlier today, and maybe the Fetch server was down - in which case Garmin will re-queue those files and try them again either 6 or 12 hours (I forget which) after the first attempt.

If you're keen to see your run/ride, you can always export the FIT file from Garmin, and add it to Fetch manually, although if my hypothesis is correct, you'll likely end up with a duplicate when Garmin re-tries sending.

If your training doesn't come across, the best thing to do is to contact me via feedback, as although I hang about in the forum, I don't always see every issue raised there. Sending a feedback lets me gather all the issues in one place. Thanks all :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Anyone else having problems with importing activities today. My cycles and run have exported to Garm...