Wahoo App & importing to Fetch

3 watchers
Jan 2014
12:23pm, 26 Jan 2014
3,704 posts
  •  
Kieren
I'm in West Drayton now. Still pop back to Ealing now & again. I'm with the Eagles who organise that half-marathon & also a 10k in May. I'm one of the photographers for the 10k.

Just tried the wahoo app on android without a heart rate monitor and it allows export of a TCX file which can be imported to fetch everyone.
Jan 2014
12:41pm, 26 Jan 2014
1,197 posts
  •  
runnyeyes
That's interesting about wahoo. I wondered if it would load to Fetch. Thanks. I'll try the I phone version.
Jan 2014
8:10pm, 26 Jan 2014
3,706 posts
  •  
Kieren
Yeah. I'm using the beta app and you can export by emailing the file to yourself. What is useful is you can also export directly to strava. They seem quite keen on making it easy to get your data to what ever logger you like to use.

On my version (beta wahoo / Android phone / apple mac) the file I emailed did not have a file extension so Fetch would not accept it at first. Renaming and putting a dot tcx on the end fixed that.
Nov 2014
8:59pm, 10 Nov 2014
3,745 posts
  •  
Kieren
The Wahoo Beta app will now do cadence if you have the tickr run.

It also uploads to Garmin, so with the new Fetch features, fetch should be able to grab your data.

Oh & for those upgrading to Android 5.0 (lollipop) stock wahoo doesn't work (at least for now). The beta app does work with Lollipop

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Kieren
I'm thinking of ditching my trusty Garmin 305 and getting a a wahoo bluetooth chest strap and synci...