Fetch App - has it gone? Did it ever exist?

2 watchers
WeV
Jan 2018
12:12pm, 27 Jan 2018
8 posts
  •  
WeV
I'm sure there was a fetch app at one point but now I can't find it.

I actually just want a quick way of adding a manual activity when I run on my treadmill as my GPS runs automatically sync with fetch but the treadmill runs I log on strava don't. I actually want to move my runs away from strava and back onto fetch but need a quick way of adding runs without loading the web page and entering all the details. All I need is distance and time really. I'm doing fewer runs outside at the moment through a combination of injury, motivation and severe January blues (which has lasted for months).

Anyone know?
Jan 2018
12:15pm, 27 Jan 2018
18,927 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
There's an app for iPhone, which you should be able to find by searching 'fetcheveryone' on the app store. However, it only acts as a GPS - so you have to visit the site to add 'manual' entries, sorry.
Jan 2018
12:16pm, 27 Jan 2018
18,928 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
It might shortcut the process though if you use the 'Add Training' link that's at the top of every page. On mobile devices, it just shows up as a clipboard.
WeV
Jan 2018
12:55pm, 27 Jan 2018
9 posts
  •  
WeV
Ah, it would have been back in my iPhone days. Those dark days are gone. I'll try the add quick training link.
Jan 2018
9:44pm, 27 Jan 2018
2,092 posts
  •  
StuH
Hi Fetch, did you get anywhere with the Android app?
Jan 2018
7:25am, 28 Jan 2018
18,931 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I got somewhere, but not all the way.
Mar 2018
8:22pm, 2 Mar 2018
5,441 posts
  •  
Helegant
Dumb question here...

I'm trying to configure my new phone handset which is a Sony Xperia. Am I right in thinking that I can't use the Fetch app on it?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by WeV
I'm sure there was a fetch app at one point but now I can't find it.

I actually just wa...