Excuses for not running
6:13pm, 3 Jun 2013
VelociraptorI ate red cabbage salad yesterday and I now have intestinal warfare going on. And there aren't any secluded bushes around here.
About This ThreadMaintained by mushroom
On my way to a 5k race this evening, took me up and over the moors between Yorks & Lancs. Got half w...
- Excuses needed to why I can't go to work tonight
- FE Comprehensive end of year school report
- Do you run to the right, to the left, do you move, do you stay, or do you smash?
- What do you expect a new marathon to organise before taking entries?
- Coronavirus Regulations UK: What is permitted and prohibited
- Runner attempts murder on Putney Bridge. Anyone we know?
- Stockport 10 2014
- Winter Congregation 2011/12 - An East Angular Mile
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs