9:51pm, 10 May 2017
11:59pm, 11 May 2017
lokiThere's a whole thread here: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=44328 about shoes that might be worth a look if you're transitioning. My tip - don't just wear flexible shoes for running, and don't expect it to be quick.
11:11pm, 16 May 2017
ColumbaThank you loki. Been away for a few days; will resume the search shortly.
About This Thread
- Foot clipping other leg
- Once and overpronator, always an overpronator?
- How to avoid sitting back when running
- Anatomy in Motion
- POSE running
- If you are interested in the pose method of running
- Pick your feet up !!!
- Inner Thigh Strength - Affect on Stride Length?
- heavy overpronater runs midfoot and told to heel strike ???????
- Biomechanical Assessment
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.