Asics Wilmslow Half Marathon

22 watchers
Apr 2008
2:43pm, 1 Apr 2008
22 posts
  •  
green stripey lady
thanks jolquk!
you were pretty close to your pb - great run foor you, sorry i didn't get to meet you
is the knee ok now?
Apr 2008
5:56pm, 1 Apr 2008
27 posts
  •  
Found some of me. I look like I am in pain .

Then I remebered I was ;-)

Legs so stiff still from Sunday. I did a 3 mile recovery jog yesterday but seem to be worse today so resting 2 days and hope to be out Thursday. Hoping for another 20 miler this weekend too.
Apr 2008
9:07am, 3 Apr 2008
814 posts
  •  
RunningBob
GSL - you could come and train anyway - we have others who just join to "enjoy" our intervals but run for other clubs. Although most eventually succomb to the blue & gold so that they can compete in club competitions, relays etc.

There are even more photos at sportshots.uk.net who weren't the official photographers.

I'm trying to encourage the organisers to go for local photographers next year like Bryan Dale and Mick Hall. I don't like marathonfoto etc. - what does anyone else think?
Apr 2008
9:08am, 3 Apr 2008
815 posts
  •  
RunningBob
GSL - you would enjoy it at Wilmslow we have a small friendly team of ladies of a similar standard to yourself - you should come along to a few Tuesday sessions.
Apr 2008
9:09am, 3 Apr 2008
4,377 posts
  •  
Homer
Nice to support the locals

(whispers.....would still prefer chip timing though)
Apr 2008
9:12am, 3 Apr 2008
4,378 posts
  •  
Homer
Have you noticed that Beejay has his hands in the air for EVERY photo - he must have run the shole things like a chicken
Apr 2008
9:16am, 3 Apr 2008
975 posts
  •  
jolguk
My knee was still hurting yesterday, but I was just generally exhausted after the race. I feel fine today, though, so will do my club run today, but slowly.

I'm actually really happy that I don't have another race now until the Great Manchester one.
Apr 2008
9:17am, 3 Apr 2008
4,379 posts
  •  
Homer
Cool...come good photos of you in that batch jo

GMR - Ooooh I feel a speeeedy day coming on for that one
Apr 2008
10:25am, 3 Apr 2008
1,052 posts
  •  
Beejay
Ran like a chicken ?........... and beat you again ;)

Cant find me on any of the photos ?????
Apr 2008
10:39am, 3 Apr 2008
4,387 posts
  •  
Homer
Only 'cos I wasn't trying ...My PB is still 4 minutes better than your chicken-wing effort :-p

Yes - you are in the first set of photos taken at the point where Snoo was watching - didn't see you in the finish set though

About This Thread

Maintained by