Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Who Squares Wins!

10 lurkers | 119 watchers
9:44am
9:44am, 21 Oct 2019
41400 posts
Diogenes
I couldn't run this morning and Fetch has so I am defeated. Well played.
9:49am
9:49am, 21 Oct 2019
20568 posts
Meglet
I’m pretty sure if you move your square the time of day doesn’t make a difference
JCB
9:59am
9:59am, 21 Oct 2019
696 posts
JCB
I was wondering why you were following my training this week so closely, Wallman! lol

And from what I've experienced, you can move the home point as soon after midnight server time, on the day that would make it exactly 7 days. So, if you move it Wednesday at 11:55pm, the next Wednesday you can move it again at 12:05am. (I wouldn't push it too close to the midnights though.)
10:34am
10:34am, 21 Oct 2019
197 posts
Wallman
JCB🤣

How do you see if someone’s checking your training?
#busted #stalker
10:35am
10:35am, 21 Oct 2019
4083 posts
Vancouver Jogger
I’m fairly confident that that’s right - the time of the day doesn’t matter.

On the ownership v explored question - as someone who can only reach just over 100 of my squares (spread out over the whole grid) I’d go with ownership all the time. It’s why I do well in the early rounds - lots of runs covering the same squares, but then don’t have the coverage by the time it gets to last 8 or 16

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
fetcheveryone.com/wsw.php

Game guide here:
fetcheveryone.com/wsw-guide.php