Mundane thread

9 lurkers | 120 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
7:01am
7:01am, 18 Jul 2018
41952 posts
Fierce and Focused Fleecy
Wine gums are an unusual stimulant :-)
Tried to wake ds2 up for swimming but he’s not sure it’s on, nor if he wants to wake up
7:02am
7:02am, 18 Jul 2018
337 posts
Raemond
I bought a couple of super lightweight quilts from the Dutch equivalent of b&m home bargains (it's called Action, and I feel a bit guilty shopping there because all the stuff is clearly produced and imported at massive human cost to be sold for pennies, but it also has cheap cool stuff...) and they're a God send in the warms we're having.

Perfect protection from mozzies and monsters under the bed without boiling to death.
7:13am
7:13am, 18 Jul 2018
34473 posts
alpenrose
Morning, breakfast. Cooler last night but still only a duvet cover for me.
7:15am
7:15am, 18 Jul 2018
41954 posts
Fierce and Focused Fleecy
Monster proof duvets, wow!
First latte, Mr fleecy’s jet lag has kicked in so neither of us slept much. Today will feature watering and weeding the allotment.
7:17am
7:17am, 18 Jul 2018
23235 posts
LazyDaisy
Morning! Cloudy. May need to wear trousers rather than shorts for the dog walk as we're off up the hill and I don't want any ticks biting me.
7:32am
7:32am, 18 Jul 2018
8176 posts
Serendippily
Sitting on floor of train. Have walked dog who is a lot brighter after several rounds of boiled chicken and white rice. I have lovely new pj shorts just them on the sheet seems fine though the duvet is still on the bed
7:39am
7:39am, 18 Jul 2018
8177 posts
Serendippily
Now on a slow train to somewhere. Lots of seats on this one

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

I have replaced the batteries in the TV remote.

The old ones were flat, so it wasn't working.