Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really?
However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

When did you last give blood?

0 lurkers | 67 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
13 Sep
11:19am, 13 Sep 2018
4510 posts
Wine Legs
That's a lot of faffing and checking though. I don't have time to remember to do that!
13 Sep
11:19am, 13 Sep 2018
18263 posts
Lizzie W
Next bookable slot in the village is February. However, the website won't register me, so wool have to wait!
17 Sep
12:18pm, 17 Sep 2018
18290 posts
Lizzie W
Registered. February date has disappeared completely!
17 Sep
8:44pm, 17 Sep 2018
35639 posts
alpenrose
I'd phone them up to book Lizzie, much quicker and they can look at all your local-ish options.
21 Sep
2:15pm, 21 Sep 2018
3381 posts
Fragile Do Not Bend
I won’t win any speed donating prizes today, as they had to give me a tube to roll in my hand to speed things up.

There’s a new self service hot drink machine at the session I went to, I have to say the tea wasn’t great but I had an orange club to make up for it.
9 Oct
9:41pm, 9 Oct 2018
2072 posts
154 Rob
⬆️ everyone got a tube today in Newcastle. I could have donated sooner, but had some races in September that I didn't want to risk... Nice bourbon biscuits afterwards ☺️

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread