Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker.

The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free. But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient. Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead. Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

C Block - there's no place like it.

88 watchers
14 Nov
6:56pm, 14 Nov 2019
3311 posts
FergusG
15 Nov
12:28am, 15 Nov 2019
18761 posts
flanker
😂

Fleecey if it'd been your mum (or at least mine!) it wouldn't have been Firefox that was broken, but "The Internet is broken."
15 Nov
6:48am, 15 Nov 2019
116167 posts
GregP
Brilliant Fergus :)
15 Nov
9:37am, 15 Nov 2019
928 posts
Love Lettuce
<I>We have an intermittent issue with the internal WiFi network (Sept1979) that is preventing staff members from connecting in some areas of the building

We apologise for the inconvenience and are working with our support providers to rectify the issue as soon as possible </I>

- The Internet is broken in our place!
15 Nov
10:50am, 15 Nov 2019
18769 posts
flanker
Is that when it was installed? Not surprised you're having issues!
15 Nov
1:16pm, 15 Nov 2019
931 posts
Love Lettuce
LOL It wouldn't surprise me. It was cutting edge at the time!
18 Nov
6:03pm, 18 Nov 2019
46387 posts
GlennR
Dear Old Schools staff

Sorry for the spam to everyone this doesn’t concern but please note we have a mobile phone that was found in the gents’ loo on the second floor. If you think it might be yours or that you might know whose it is, please come and take a look.

Thanks and kind regards

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP

We have been informed that some of the parts for the new fire alarm system have been delayed by customs in Guernsey.

Close