X Factor 2012

17 watchers
Dec 2012
11:58am, 10 Dec 2012
1,863 posts
  •  
TnoP
Strange indeed - I just can't work it out. It seems that the public only stopped voting for Baloney when the judges started to be nice to him?
It also seems that James was a slow burn, Ella was never really near the top so didn't seem to capture the public imagination at any time and the 'next big boy bands' as Louis so boringly said every week, were always near the bottom and so are sure to sink without trace soon.
Delighted with the winner - even Chris Evans (who very publicly said he hates the X Factor) was saying this morning how good James is.
Dec 2012
1:49pm, 10 Dec 2012
13,853 posts
  •  
sioUx
I think the public were voting Balony partly to wind the judges up.

Then when realised the real talent could lose out to such voting got behind who they really wanted to avoid another joke result

I'm not surprised about Ella. I found her very boring.

The boy bands were just more boy bands we don't need and the rest were 'padding'
Dec 2012
1:49pm, 10 Dec 2012
13,854 posts
  •  
sioUx
I think we should be on judging panel next year.
Dec 2012
1:52pm, 10 Dec 2012
2,604 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
I think it just shows who is actually prepared to pick up the phone and vote. Big difference between those just watching the thing, and those who are prepared to financially pay and vote for who they like.

I know quite a few people who watch the show, or bits of it. Don't know of a single person who has voted for years.
Dec 2012
11:58am, 13 Dec 2012
13,146 posts
  •  
chrisity
Is there a list of the actual number of votes rather than percentages around? That would be more revealing.
Dec 2012
12:39pm, 13 Dec 2012
13,930 posts
  •  
sioUx
Not seen one.
Dec 2012
4:46pm, 25 Dec 2012
1,866 posts
  •  
TnoP
Happy Christmas to all the hardy souls who braved this years effort. Hope you're having a great one!!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Tiggia
It's time to face the music...

The thread for sad people like me who will be watching the live s...