BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
What's the parkrun atmosphere like?
4:34pm, 25 Jan 2014
TTOh Space Cat! To run 5k in 30min and 61 on your own is fantastic! You will not be at the back, indeed you'd be a good 10 minutes faster than me this morning
If it is a pain to get there maybe you could go say once a month so that you would be able to see your progress? You never know, there might be a regular who could give you a lift? Can't speak highly enough of Parkrun and the people who give up so much time to make them happen. They're what has kept me going.
4:36pm, 25 Jan 2014
TTsorry, typo 51 not 61! Fat Fingers!
About This Thread
Maintained by Space Cat
- parkrun thread
- Fake parkrun thread
- parkrun Café
- parkrun milestone celebrations
- Where is there a parkrun with caravan site nearby?
- Mini Central Belt Fetch Meet up - parkrun plus, then lunch/coffee?
- Inaugural parkruns
- parkrun vs Olympics - which has had a greater positive impact to UK sport?
- Australian parkruns
- Yorkshire parkrun gatherings