What has your cat brought you home??

27 watchers
Oct 2020
8:19am, 9 Oct 2020
302 posts
  •  
Cheekys Dad
Our last cat once brought in a hare’s foot. God knows how he managed to catch that but he was a complete thug. Cheeky’s Mum once saw Puss (imaginative nickname) trying to catch a stoat, an attempt she quickly regretted when it skunked in her face! She didn’t enjoy the (not very successful) bath either and stank for a week
Oct 2020
8:19am, 9 Oct 2020
303 posts
  •  
Cheekys Dad
The cat not Cheeky’s Mum
Oct 2020
9:39am, 9 Oct 2020
901 posts
  •  
SusiesueHarp
😆
Oct 2020
9:58am, 9 Oct 2020
53,681 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Out current cat has never been much good at catching mice or birds, unlike her predecessor, she tends to bring home slower moving things like slow worms and moths. She is very good at catching and eating crane flies, which is useful at this time of year. However, mostly she brings home fleas.
Oct 2020
1:49pm, 9 Oct 2020
First-time poster!!
  •  
BLOCKED
[Removed by moderator]
Oct 2022
5:44pm, 22 Oct 2022
15,514 posts
  •  
IT GRANNY 🇮🇸
Pascal is becoming quite the explorer (five months; might be looking for love). On wednesday, a lady phoned thinking he was lost as he was a good 600m from home and today he went to the mall and another lady drove him home.

Hoping the debollocking will reduce his wanderlust.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by runningmumof3boys
since i lost my cat Daisy last week (she was 15) my young tom cat has brought us home 1 x song thrus...