Lost and Found Pets

2 watchers
Dec 2021
10:46pm, 25 Dec 2021
39 posts
  •  
NavyAl
#Jools is still missing. I wanted one of those moments that you get in sentimental Christmas films and for her to come bobbing through her catflap, a bit mucky but otherwise fine. I kept hoping for a teary Christmas reunion, but it didn't happen. 9 days she's been gone #findJools
Dec 2021
10:37pm, 29 Dec 2021
40 posts
  •  
NavyAl
#Jools is still missing :(
Jan 2022
9:58pm, 11 Jan 2022
41 posts
  •  
NavyAl
#Jools is still missing. She could be anywhere. If you're in the northwest or Merseyside area and you see a tabby looking forlorn and hungry please contact a local cat shelter or vet who could scan for a micro-chip. Thanks everyone!
Feb 2022
9:42pm, 16 Feb 2022
42 posts
  •  
NavyAl
#Jools will be absolutely petrified with the strong winds that we have at the moment. Please keep checking that she hasn't hidden in your gardens or garages. Thank you x

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by NavyAl
My cat, Jools is missing and I am so upset and heart-broken. I have been looking for her during my runs. I thought that other Fetchies could help me find her. Fetchies are outdoorsie people and come across all sorts, including lost pets. So I thought we could team up to re-unite pets with their owners and help to share onto other social media. If you've lost a pet, post the description here. And if you find a pet then you can post here.