Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Trainmaggedon watch. Have you got broken trains today?

9 watchers
24 Mar
6:23pm, 24 Mar 2020
14727 posts
Autumnleaves
They have said something about refunds but not sure what?
24 Mar
9:02pm, 24 Mar 2020
17775 posts
KinkyS
I still have to get a train to work :-(

Just me and one other guy today... train was 20 minutes late!
30 Apr
8:28pm, 30 Apr 2020
11596 posts
NDWDave
Loads of chainsaw noise this evening at about 8pm. Assumed it was a neighbour but it was actually railway workers outside our house. Had a look on network rail and the railway line is blocked due to a fallen tree...
13 May
12:30pm, 13 May 2020
14961 posts
Autumnleaves
I feel I should give praise where it is due - applied for my season ticket refund from Northern Rail today. Heard within the hour that it will be passed for processing, backdated to 25th March. I may not get the money for 5-6 weeks but that doesn't bother me too much. Just quite impressed to get such a swift, personal email in response.
28 May
7:15pm, 28 May 2020
16697 posts
northernslowcoach
that's good news AL

I'm also giving kudos to Northern rail, been travelling to and from work as usual and the trains have been clean and on time and really quiet!

Tonight's train has got out of use bands round some of the seats to encourage social distancing

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by NDWDave
Yes. Most of the Thameslink network suspended due to a broken down train