Trailroc vs Roclite vs anything else?
9:41pm, 20 Jan 2013
Keefy BeefyWhen I get to 168 miles, I'll post a the same pic
5:19pm, 31 May 2013
Discovery DaveI love my Trailroc 255s, but I have killed them within 280 miles.
Man in shop is recommending Saucony Kinvara trail as a simliarly lightish/flattish trail option.
(As much as I adore Inov8s, I can't afford to keep replacing them within 300 miles...)
2:14pm, 6 Jun 2013
Discovery DaveDoes anyone know whether the Roclite 285 is still available? Is it good? Or does anyone have a view on the Kinvara TR?
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Inov8 Roclite - Is the graphene sole worth the money?
- running in mud instead of walking gingerly
- Which Innov8 shoes for North Downs (Reigate)
- Inov-8's - 230's/240's
- Inov-8 Standard and Precision Fit
- inov8 advice
- inov-8 - what difference
- Anyone got some advice on Inov8 choice for me please?
- Inov-8 Roclite sizing?
- Inov-8 Caps and other headgear