Track marathon advice
12:43pm, 17 Jan 2014
GymfreakI've only done one but I didn't notice the bends at all.
Yeah deffo take the garmin off or you will be very disappointed when you think you've finished but probably have another couple of miles left!!
About This ThreadMaintained by Gaubfar
So, some of us are entered in to the Groundhog day marathon which is 105.5 laps of an athletics trac...
- 2 hour marathon attempt
- Groin strain ?
- Snowdonia marathon place and hotel.
- Street lamp posts.
- is vlm a pb course at around 3:30 pace?
- Running with a broken hand
- Idiot level Garmin/Strava/Fetch question
- Can you recommend me some trail shoes?