BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Track marathon advice
12:43pm, 17 Jan 2014
GymfreakI've only done one but I didn't notice the bends at all.
Yeah deffo take the garmin off or you will be very disappointed when you think you've finished but probably have another couple of miles left!!
About This Thread
Maintained by Gaubfar
- best running watch for ultra marathon?
- A cold has started a few days before a marathon.... what is best?
- 5 Marathons in 5 Days
- What are the flattest / fastest marathon and half marathon courses
- Marathon on one run a week
- Marathon Pace Advice
- 68 yo first marathon looking for advice
- marathon in 8 weeks, taper advice
- 20mile races in marathon build-ups
- Which of these marathons would you chose?