Torn/strained ligament in ankle
10:56pm, 25 Sep 2011
SpicedAppleThanks, Dvorak! First run in 4 weeks today: 1.9 miles, and the ankle was absolutely fine!
2:30am, 26 Sep 2011
About This Thread
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- Broken ankle - advice please (physio's, runners, those who've had a break)
- Broken foot(2nd metatarsal)
- Numb Toes / Shoe Advice
- Podiatrist or physiotherapist - Achilles
- PF and now muscle pulls - help!
- Freibergs Disease
- Would you run with an ankle support?
- Pins and needles in left foot when running
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.