Tights for men with shorter legs
7:43pm, 15 Feb 2016
Mr LF tried to buy himself some tights to today. What fitted him well otherwise was a good mile and a half too long (at least).
He usually buys trousers with 29" inside leg.
8:04pm, 15 Feb 2016
Brighouse BoyThat sounds about the same leg length as me, so I know how hard it can be to find something that fits. I have some old Ron Hill tights that are still my favourites - They are shorter than normal, very light and non restrictive. I also have some Nike ones that are also OK but I do end up with a few creases in them as they are just a bit longer.
8:27pm, 15 Feb 2016
leaguefreakThe new ron hill he tried were long enough for him to run in stilts.
Any ideas what kind of ron hill you have that suits?
About This Thread
- Running tights for those with long legs
- Ths Stick
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- WFH - Puffy lower leg
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Happy Birthday Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)!
- Restless Legs help please
- Weekly mileage after 10 weeks off running due to injury
- Nagging doubt that a tibial stress fracture might be developing - GP or Physio?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!