The Evil Genie

23 watchers
Jun 2021
1:57pm, 15 Jun 2021
7738 posts
  •  
TeeBee
You did record it, and only realised after sharing it that you were picking your nose on camera.

I wish I could concentrate.
Jun 2021
4:46pm, 15 Jun 2021
14496 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
You can concentrate, unfortunately your genie can't and now everything is - ooh, shiny object!

I wish my sunburn was more even, and/or that my scar tissue could be tanned/burned!
Jun 2021
6:38pm, 15 Jun 2021
47712 posts
  •  
LindsD
Your sunburn is even, but very painful and you can't sleep.

I wish there were more hours in the day.
Jul 2021
9:56am, 23 Jul 2021
1534 posts
  •  
Wednesday Mouse
There are now 36 hours in a day, but each hour has been reduced to 35 minutes to accommodate the change, meaning there are now 180 minutes less per day to work with.

I wish my neighbours at the back would stop using their car park as an impromptu disco all day every day.
Jul 2021
10:00am, 23 Jul 2021
48614 posts
  •  
LindsD
They stop using their car park as a disco, but now use it as a Covid testing site instead.

I wish my next-door neighbours wouldn't noisily train their dog twice a day.
Jul 2021
10:20am, 23 Jul 2021
4310 posts
  •  
Elsie Too
Your neighbours stop training their dog, it goes wild, becomes more like a werewolf and bites everyone in your street other than you, so you now live in a street of werewolves where you are the only human.

I wish my headache would go away and not come back.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
THREAD RULES:
1) Ruin the wish of the previous person.
2) Add a wish of your own.