The Evil Genie

25 watchers
Jun 2021
10:34pm, 10 Jun 2021
1,385 posts
  •  
Wednesday Mouse
You now cannot come within 10m of a packet of crisps as there is an invisible force field keeping you away, making picnics somewhat difficult and supermarket shopping nigh on impossible.

I wish I had a garden.
Jun 2021
10:52pm, 10 Jun 2021
21,138 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
You have a garden; it is the Garden of Eden and it is over-run with serpents who tempt you to do dreadful things that will result in the entire human race becoming selfish and destructive.

I wish I could play the ukulele
Jun 2021
11:04pm, 10 Jun 2021
555 posts
  •  
One Thousand Odd Spiders
Your wish is granted! You can play the ukulele!

Unfortunately you can't stop playing the ukulele, and you get banished for fear of a pied piper scenario happening, still, you've got the music for company..

Did I mention you only can play one tune?

Wish I'd already put the bins out..
Jun 2021
6:33am, 11 Jun 2021
60,474 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Your bins are out. Unfortunately all your possessions are in them and the bin men came early. You spend the rest of your life searching through landfill.

I wish I had the day off.
Jun 2021
7:09am, 11 Jun 2021
14,461 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
You have the day off. You return tomorrow to 3000 emails, and everything has a noon deadline. And you've run out of coffee/tea/chocolate/biscuits (whatever you usually have to make work less awful)

I wish hay-fever did not exist.
Jun 2021
11:19am, 11 Jun 2021
1,680 posts
  •  
Mushroom
Kaboom! Your wish is granted - you are no longer a slave to pollen. But you do have an allergic reaction every time you touch a door handle, so you have to rely on others to open doors for you..!

I wish my house had a magic cleaner..
Jun 2021
11:34am, 11 Jun 2021
4,244 posts
  •  
Elsie Too
You have a magic cleaner but it cleans absolutely everything and leaves you with no wallpaper, no paint on the walls, no carpet, no furniture - just a pristine shining bare house.

I wish it was a long weekend this weekend
Jun 2021
11:58am, 11 Jun 2021
26,197 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
You book the Friday off work, but then your server goes wrong, and you have to spend half your day trying to get it sorted ;-)

I wish my toenails would always stay at a decent length.
Jun 2021
3:28pm, 11 Jun 2021
60,484 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Your toenail are always a decent length as your toes grow in proportion. Buying shoes and socks becomes impossible but, on the other hand, your are very unlikely to ever fall over although you do get your feet run over a lot when waiting to cross the road.

I wish I was having pizza for dinner again tonight
Jun 2021
4:47pm, 11 Jun 2021
14,466 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
You ARE having pizza again for dinner tonight.

And for every other meal, until the end of time. And you may only ever have margherita. Unfortunately the mundanity gives you exceptional longevity, and you live to see the dying of our sun.

I wish I'd spent my afternoon productively, rather than playing on a spreadsheet for a colleague.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
THREAD RULES:
1) Ruin the wish of the previous person.
2) Add a wish of your own.