The Balance: Running and Life

10 watchers
Jul 2015
9:08pm, 23 Jul 2015
8,761 posts
  •  
Bazoaxe
Iam lucky in thatr my kids are older now so I have much more freedom, but I learned when they were younger that I had to bre creative and plan ahead.

Like JDA much of my running is to/from work and I often cycle there, run home, run in then cycle home, but need to plan the week ahead to ensure I transport gear.

Unlike JDA Ilove my Sunday long run, but ifI need to I start early enough not to impact things, again thats easier now the kids are older.

What I hate are things my wife doesnt tell me in advance. IfI know my parents or her Mum are coming for a meal I will plan my week around that, however my wife often tells me these things the night before.....and then I need ti be really dedictaed with early starts

Its all about pre planning, and it needs commitment

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Lately I have been thinking more and more about the balance. The balance between work and life, runn...