SusiesueH
Sofa crystals 😂😂

Soda obviously 😁
2 Feb
9:59pm, 2 Feb 2022
1263 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
I use those to get stubborn ground-in money from between the cracks in the cushions 😃
2 Feb
10:01pm, 2 Feb 2022
3995 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
I’ll give that a go and report back with my finds!
31 May
8:38pm, 31 May 2022
8274 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Just noticed this appear in Related Threads.

Our Miele isn't draining too well. Does the wash OK and then starts bleeping. So switch off machine and start draining it manually. Apart from a bit of grit, nothing much comes out. It's only when I extend the hose at the back, school labels and small bits of plastic appear. Always hoping that this is everything so no need to open the machine up.

Once done, select drain/spin to finish. Thankfully, this seems to work until next time I use the machine when we go back to square one.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Hanneke
I hope the power of Fetch can come to my rescue!
I have a Zanussi Lindo 100 washing machine. It is about 5 years old and doesn't have a fluff filter.
It was running a cycle fine, until it got to the rinse, drain and spin, last part of the cycle. I happened to be standing next to it.
Two bleeps, E21 message.
I pressed the start button and it continued but fails to drain

I turned it off, then turned it to drain only. Initially, I thought the drum wasn't turning, as it clicks and tr...