SusiesueH
Sofa crystals 😂😂

Soda obviously 😁
Feb 2022
9:59pm, 2 Feb 2022
1,263 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
I use those to get stubborn ground-in money from between the cracks in the cushions 😃
Feb 2022
10:01pm, 2 Feb 2022
3,995 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
I’ll give that a go and report back with my finds!
May 2022
8:38pm, 31 May 2022
8,274 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Just noticed this appear in Related Threads.

Our Miele isn't draining too well. Does the wash OK and then starts bleeping. So switch off machine and start draining it manually. Apart from a bit of grit, nothing much comes out. It's only when I extend the hose at the back, school labels and small bits of plastic appear. Always hoping that this is everything so no need to open the machine up.

Once done, select drain/spin to finish. Thankfully, this seems to work until next time I use the machine when we go back to square one.
SJA
Sep 2022
8:07pm, 27 Sep 2022
37 posts
  •  
SJA
A lot of washers have a pipe underneath behind where the filter would be at the front. If you tilt the washer backwards you will be able to see it underneath.

It will be quite a wide shortish pipe with jubilee clips either end.

If you undo one end you should be able to get your fingers in the pipe and pull any rubbish out (there may be a large ball in there you need to move around too).

My last washer had this problem and for some reason it was clogged with cardboard!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
I hope the power of Fetch can come to my rescue!
I have a Zanussi Lindo 100 washing machine. It is about 5 years old and doesn't have a fluff filter.
It was running a cycle fine, until it got to the rinse, drain and spin, last part of the cycle. I happened to be standing next to it.
Two bleeps, E21 message.
I pressed the start button and it continued but fails to drain

I turned it off, then turned it to drain only. Initially, I thought the drum wasn't turning, as it clicks and tr...