BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Support thread for parents of teenagers
11:19pm, 23 Feb 2021
PothunterOur 14 yr old D1 is on 125 of sertraline. We’ve seen a huge difference in her mood since she’s been on it and her anxiety has also reduced. She’s also getting a lot more support at school which is definitely influencing her mood too though.
6:13pm, 27 Feb 2021
runningmumof3boysWow 125 so I won’t worry too much about his 150g dose as I thought that seemed a lot for a 17 year old. Clearly not. As apparently males need more as well
About This Thread
Maintained by LindsD
- Assisting teens in choosing university for 2021 during a pandemic
- Any Teenage Fetchies?
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
- The Sandwich Generation - Aged Ps and children to care for?
- Children not listening
- They're growing up - support for parents
- Family Fun Question
- Fetchie Family Law Experts- I need you!
- Activity holidays for families
- Support thread for students, mature and otherwise...