Sportsshoes.com

8 watchers
Jul 2014
11:11am, 25 Jul 2014
892 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Just picked up some New Balance 1080v4 for £54 delivered :-)

Already reduced from £105 to £60 then used 10% code SU410P
Aug 2014
11:42am, 2 Aug 2014
1,900 posts
  •  
Hackett
Touch!
Feb 2016
6:55pm, 24 Feb 2016
2,642 posts
  •  
Triplet Dad
Any discount vouchers available at the moment?
Feb 2016
6:47pm, 27 Feb 2016
21 posts
  •  
M.ister W
I ordered a pair of Sauconys recently but when they arrived the box contained two right shoes. There was no problem sending them back and although there was a delay in sorting out a replacement pair that was due to them having no more of the same shoe available. I'm still wondering who got the two left shoes.
Oct 2021
2:35pm, 29 Oct 2021
782 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
As a Fetchie living overseas I find Sportsshoes very convenient: they adjust for the local VAT and also have a prearranged customs clearance, which means the goods come to my door without customs delays and queries, and that the price I pay at checkout is the sum for the whole process. I can also display the price in the local currency. On top of that, they have good offers, such as NB 1080v10 bought recently. I do like Wiggle too, but the end-to-end process is not as easy. Remember to use the Fetch affiliate link!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Boingy
Hello. :-)

Anybody used this lot? ... sportsshoes.com

Got a good deal on Brooks A...

The Ultra League

See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone

Trader

Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!

Are you doing the right training?

See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.

Heart Rate Analysis

See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 109,344 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here