Stevce
Yes, echoing Derby Tup, many thanks for your information Slowboy
Oct 2021
10:57am, 30 Oct 2021
2,901 posts
  •  
flyingfinn
Good post Slowboy.

My understanding of the Inov8 "buyback" deal was that really changed hands was the ownership of the brand outside North Asia and the destination of the element of profit related to it. AFAIK the design, manufacture, marketing, product list will remain largely unchanged and located where it was previously. It seemed to be a deal driven largely by Descente wanting to focus on the fashion market of North Asia and not really being bothered about the niche running market in Europe and North America. The presentation of it, certainly in the UK, was largely PR spin.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
So, my Saucony's are almost due for replacement... and I've had a very quick flick through the net thinking about buying another couple of pairs of shoes (and yes I will be visiting my local independent running shop), But... I'd like to buy British.

I don't need anything too fancy, My running usually takes place on roads and canal towpaths, with the odd foray onto parkland and trail (I've got pair of Salomon's if needed). but I do need a bit of cushioning.

Are...