spin classes - am I doing it right
4:15pm, 15 Nov 2012
The TeaboyI find sprinting without resistance is dangerous because the bikes don't freewheel. So if you relax like on a normal bike, your legs get pulled through. Very easy to do yourself a silly under those circumstances. If there is resistance, it takes the edge off.
7:38pm, 15 Nov 2012
icemaidenHe tells us to turn it up (never down except at the end of tracks) and by how much, but not really how hard we should be going at the start or end of the track. He sweats buckets, but not everyone in the class seems to, maybe some people don't.
About This ThreadMaintained by icemaiden
I've done a few of these now and have concluded I'm doing it wrong 'cos my HR barely rises most o...
- The Curve Running Machine / Treadmill
- Turbo trainers
- Cadence Sensor - Garmin Vivoactive - Spin Bikes
- Please recommend me a turbo trainer
- Hill Sprints - share your wisdom
- How do sprinters and middle distance runners train?
- Is it all about effort rather than time?
- How many of you warm up before a run