spin classes - am I doing it right
4:15pm, 15 Nov 2012
The TeaboyI find sprinting without resistance is dangerous because the bikes don't freewheel. So if you relax like on a normal bike, your legs get pulled through. Very easy to do yourself a silly under those circumstances. If there is resistance, it takes the edge off.
7:38pm, 15 Nov 2012
icemaidenHe tells us to turn it up (never down except at the end of tracks) and by how much, but not really how hard we should be going at the start or end of the track. He sweats buckets, but not everyone in the class seems to, maybe some people don't.
About This Thread
- Spinning/Pursuit Cycle Jul 2012
- Bromptons are not the only fruit (or "Oranges are not the only Brompton") Dec 2023
- TriSport Fetch: The smell of 220 Dec 2023
- Zwifters Dec 2023
- Pro cycling thread Nov 2023
- Commuting to work by bike Nov 2023
- Cycling for Noobs Nov 2023
- The fat-tyre thread Oct 2023
- Bike shoe Oct 2023
- Fetch Virtual Challenge 2022 - Bike Challenge Oct 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?