BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Zwifters

62 watchers
27 Apr
2:12pm, 27 Apr 2021
17515 posts
Chrisull
Today at lunch time finally hit 600W yay, but didn't actually see it on my power (I was looking elsewhere and the band flashed up to say achievement unlocked)- looked up I was about 580w, carried on a bit saw 597w then eased off and suddenly realised that was silly I could have nabbed the 500W for 10 seconds badge too, so I went back and got that badge too about 5 mins later on the sprint, taking 2nd on the London sprint as well. Both badges up until now have proved somewhat impossible, so I must be going in the right direction. I make it I was doing 9w/kg at my height. Not MVdP or even Gobi, but it shows improvements still to be had.
27 Apr
2:17pm, 27 Apr 2021
73936 posts
Gobi
nice one Chris

3 weeks of no racing and my sprint which was never great has turned to pooh, it will return I am sure but shows how if you dont use it you lose it
jda
27 Apr
4:28pm, 27 Apr 2021
9943 posts
jda
Good effort Chris.

I was quite satisfied to get dropped close to the end of this morning's ZRL TTT, I had worked out that with 3 strong A+ riders to set the pace I wasn't going to be able to contribute meaningfully at the front and it turned out just as predicted. Two of us got bumped off partly due to overtakes but one of the As hung on to the end to make 4 which is all that matters.
27 Apr
9:02pm, 27 Apr 2021
22401 posts
Angus Clydesdale
Nice chris. Well done :)
27 Apr
9:53pm, 27 Apr 2021
73940 posts
Gobi
Stream crashed before the start, rode ok but not great, survived to the end

Welcome to an indifferent ride in the ZRL - 5 of 6 made it home with us losing 1 on the last drag.

Onwards

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dowse
For Zwifters to organise rides, discuss races and celebrate our virtual cycling world like the nerds...