TriSport Fetch: The smell of 220
1:19pm, 26 Sep 2022
GregPThat’s done Nick
2:10pm, 26 Sep 2022
3:00pm, 26 Sep 2022
Angus ClydesdaleI speedwalked a 5-mile route this morning and have subsequently dandered another couple after lunch with friends. Time for a wee sleepy
About This Thread
- Basic Triathlon questions from those who don't know
- How did you buy your tri-suit?
- The best place to learn to swim
- The benefits of joining a running/triathlon club.
- Leeds Triathlon 2022
- Half Iron 2022
- Layering up … what comes first!
- TriSport Fetch: Hotel Bastardos
- TRI THE BEAST, Lynmouth Devon
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!