Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Running during lunch break without access to a shower

3 watchers
Jul 2013
1:07pm, 16 Jul 2013
2 posts
Chris Gay
Do you have a friends mums auties dog who lives near your work? I always run in my lunch break and have a shower there. In this weather I'm still sweating buckets when I sit down at my desk though.
Jul 2013
1:08pm, 16 Jul 2013
3 posts
Chris Gay
Wheres the edit button...

aunties not auties
Jul 2013
1:16pm, 16 Jul 2013
302 posts
Weasie
Even though theres a shower at the gym, I am still quite sweaty after one in this weather. No-one has mentioned that i smell in the office, but one or two have laughed at the fact that I am bright red in the face and look knackered. I merely point out that its because I have just done a three mile run whilst they were sat on there arse playing on the internet!
Jul 2013
1:47pm, 16 Jul 2013
12 posts
Space Cat
Hahaha!! Nice!

Sadly I don't have any relatives or their dogs that live close to work but that is a wonderful suggestion.

I'll pick up some baby wipes and a handtowel and see what happens :-D

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Space Cat
Hello, long time lurker here, I've just got into running again after a decent hiatus, and I thought...