Running during lunch break without access to a shower
1:07pm, 16 Jul 2013
Chris GayDo you have a friends mums auties dog who lives near your work? I always run in my lunch break and have a shower there. In this weather I'm still sweating buckets when I sit down at my desk though.
1:08pm, 16 Jul 2013
Chris GayWheres the edit button...
aunties not auties
1:16pm, 16 Jul 2013
WeasieEven though theres a shower at the gym, I am still quite sweaty after one in this weather. No-one has mentioned that i smell in the office, but one or two have laughed at the fact that I am bright red in the face and look knackered. I merely point out that its because I have just done a three mile run whilst they were sat on there arse playing on the internet!
1:47pm, 16 Jul 2013
Space CatHahaha!! Nice!
Sadly I don't have any relatives or their dogs that live close to work but that is a wonderful suggestion.
I'll pick up some baby wipes and a handtowel and see what happens :-D
About This Thread
- Part-run commuting and the rain Jul 2015
- Any tips for a commuter wanting to run to work? Aug 2015
- The Retirement Thread Feb 2024
- What do/would you miss about your job? Feb 2024
- C Block - there's no place like it. Feb 2024
- SpreadEveryone: The Fetchland Excel wire Jan 2024
- (Packed) Lunch Tomorrow Will Be Jan 2024
- Anyone here freelance or self-employed? Jan 2024
- Commuting to work by bike Nov 2023
- Fetch Emporium Jul 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?