Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Running bargains

22 watchers
Dec 2015
8:56pm, 28 Dec 2015
3959 posts
CC2 Speedy Goth
Also, I got some capri tights in Tesco before Christmas for £3.50. They might be even cheaper now the 'January' sales are on.
Jan 2016
10:12am, 25 Jan 2016
2339 posts
Hackett
Adidas Supernova Boost Glide 7 - £41 at Sweatshop RRP £100
Jan 2016
3:37pm, 29 Jan 2016
2345 posts
Hackett
SKiNS base layers on flash sale at sportsdirect online www.sportstdirect.com
Jan 2016
6:01pm, 29 Jan 2016
3962 posts
CC2 Speedy Goth
Thought I'd got a bargain on Ebay from A&A sports - Adidas Ultra Boosts for £65. I paid, they refunded me the money and said the listing was incorrect. Gits. I'm sure that's a breach of contract or something like that!
Jan 2016
6:02pm, 29 Jan 2016
3963 posts
CC2 Speedy Goth
For your amusement, here is the email they sent me.

We must sincerely apologize for this but unfortunately we must cancel this order as amazon/Ebay have had the original price on this item. We are not sure why this has happened buy the price is should not be discounted. We have notified the sites to recitify this issue. These products are new and should not be sold at full price. Again many apologies for this matter.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by CC2 Speedy Goth
There are bound to be a few bargains around in the sales, but I've found a good one already.

Hi...