Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Replacement for Saucony Mirage

2 watchers
Jun 2016
8:58am, 3 Jun 2016
26 posts
Richie B
I have a couple of pairs of shoes, some Asics Kayano for the longer distances, and Saucony Mirage for shorter distances and fast runs. Saucony have discontinued the Mirage range.
So- what would be good to replace them? I need the low heel drops because they help me run in the right position, and as a result, faster. But I'm an overpronator with achilles problems so am wary of a neutral shoe.
Should I bite the bullet and get Kinvaras, or is there a decent 'low heel drop for overpronators' shoe out there?
.B.
Jun 2016
9:17am, 3 Jun 2016
23683 posts
.B.
Hi, I don't know the answer to your question, but in the meantime sportsshoes.com still have some mirages at a good price. I've used this website lots and it's good.

sportsshoes.com
Jun 2016
12:11pm, 3 Jun 2016
82612 posts
GregP
Oh that's a shame. I really like my Mirages.

If you went to my local running shop they'd probably try and sell you a pair of On Clouds. I'm not convinced about them.

I think there's a Newton that acts like a Mirage?
Jun 2016
3:28pm, 3 Jun 2016
4493 posts
Dai Bank
2nd vote for sportshoes, if it helps

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Richie B
I have a couple of pairs of shoes, some Asics Kayano for the longer distances, and Saucony Mirage fo...