Racing Flats vs Cushioning
11:46am, 3 Sep 2012
ChrisullYep - I'd agree on toebox, keep on getting blister on my right hand little toe because it's too close and rubs in slightly wet weather. Will have a look at the vivobarefoot stuff, but I'm reliant on my local running shops (Exeter, Plymouth, Truro) having it so I can test first.
About This ThreadMaintained by DeeGee
Since I started this thing, as a 16 stone run-walker, I've run in thickly cushioned shoes, usually ...
- How many shoe sizes do you go up in racers?
- Once and overpronator, always an overpronator?
- First trail marathon.
- Running shoes...barefoot or not
- Shoes - possibly stupid question
- Mixing different types of running shoes?
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
- New Forest 10 2013 (weather permitting)
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs