Problems with TomTom imports

2 watchers
Sep 2016
8:55pm, 29 Sep 2016
919 posts
  •  
jennyh
Is anyone else having an issue with this? As of Saturday, when I went to import my training using the Connect to Third Party option under Training, it asked me to authorise my TomTom MySports account (even though I've done this previously), and when I do enter my details, it just takes me back to the same page asking me to authorise my account.

Just wondered if anyone else is having trouble, as I can't work out why it's suddenly stopped working.
Sep 2016
9:47pm, 29 Sep 2016
17,847 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hi Jenny,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to respond to your feedback. I'll remove the TomTom authorisation at this end. If you can clear it out in your TomTom account, you can then try recreating the connection. My own connection has been fine, but I know of one other user who had a short-term issue.

Cheers
Ian / Fetch
Sep 2016
9:54pm, 29 Sep 2016
920 posts
  •  
jennyh
Thanks Ian/Fetch - sorry, didn't mean to be impatient!

That's sorted the problem now, thanks very much :-)
Oct 2016
7:45pm, 23 Oct 2016
4 posts
  •  
One step beyond
Jenny - I have been having the same problem as you. Followed Ian/Fetch's advice and all sorted (if anyone else encounters this!)
Jan 2017
5:20pm, 16 Jan 2017
234 posts
  •  
Tom the Cymro
Help or advice.
Tom Tom imports third party works a treat👍, however, total time and splits are always slightly different between watch/app and fetch log. I am assuming it's normal variants in gps tracking that is the cause?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by jennyh
Is anyone else having an issue with this? As of Saturday, when I went to import my training using th...