post run refuelling

9 watchers
Sep 2021
3:11pm, 26 Sep 2021
258 posts
  •  
Neil_E_There
No idea what subconsciously had me looking for this kind of thread :) , but consciously got to thinking why I feel pretty much wiped out for the day after my early Saturday morning runs.

I tend to have a protein shake and some cereal on my return but continue to feel tired throughout the day. Having read through here think it might be time to try some electrolytes.
Sep 2021
4:03pm, 26 Sep 2021
54,856 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Would eating chocolate and a drink of milk be just as good? Serious question as in as much as I like eating chocolate I can't stand drinking anything chocolate flavoured and I think I would've sick trying.
Sep 2021
4:06pm, 26 Sep 2021
28,275 posts
  •  
HellsBells
I’ve done 10 miles this morning that felt incredibly hard - I had 2 pints of tea and peanut butter and banana on toast whilst sitting in the bath. Vaguely human now.
Sep 2021
11:46am, 27 Sep 2021
10,698 posts
  •  
lammo
Now i want a magnum :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by DocM
What do you use for your post run refuel? Is it a shake or a supplement or just a glass of water?