BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Please help - sudden hip pain
8:58am, 24 Oct 2012
Lynsoh balls. ITB again??? I've had issues with my knee on the other side which I self-diagnosed as ITB related... I guess that makes sense
Need to get on the foam roller and get stretching.
About This Thread
Maintained by Lyns
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Knee pain - advice please
- Achilles pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pain in the bum
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years)