Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

PB listings

1 watcher
Oct 2016
7:38pm, 20 Oct 2016
1125 posts
Fragile Do Not Bend
Does anyone know why a race listing on this site would be marked as 'Not included in our PB listings'?
Oct 2016
8:00pm, 20 Oct 2016
3594 posts
Nelly
I'd imagine if the course isn't accurately measured (e.g. cross country) or the race description says "about Xmiles" then it wouldn't be included. Or I'd guess a virtual race couldn't be classed as a PB race either for the same reason.
Oct 2016
8:05pm, 20 Oct 2016
1127 posts
Fragile Do Not Bend
I wondered if it was because it's listed as cross country - but I changed the listing to trail and it's still not included.

Other trail races and virtual races are in the PB listings, I don't think there is anywhere to put that the course is accurate when you add a race.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fragile Do Not Bend
Does anyone know why a race listing on this site would be marked as 'Not included in our PB listing...

Close