Paris Marathon - 2013 - Photo

1 watcher
Apr 2013
9:06pm, 10 Apr 2013
140 posts
  •  
Dick!
Makes you look O.K Curly , know one would know you really look like Bernard Manning ;-)
Apr 2013
9:18pm, 10 Apr 2013
93 posts
  •  
curlygirly
Ha ha!!!!!!!!!! Not sure about the concentrating tongue out look but its a cool pic! Nice going rafa!
Apr 2013
9:27pm, 10 Apr 2013
3,832 posts
  •  
Marts
Wow the power of Fetch! Great photo Rafa and welcome :)
Apr 2013
10:51pm, 10 Apr 2013
2 posts
  •  
rafa75
Congrats CurlyGirly you win a Pict ! The Shot was taken In Bastille ( where I live ) , so let say half way , yes you look concentrated
Photo is my first passion and shooting running people in the middle of the crowd was my challenge that day.

Curly I will be asnwering your Private Message with a link to full photo this WE ( sorry on BU trip) . Hope you enjoyed the race and this souvernir from Paris i will send you

Merci à vous et au revoir

Raphael.
Apr 2013
10:17pm, 15 Apr 2013
3 posts
  •  
rafa75
I've just posted the photo to kate, hope she will enjoy now she is famous she can print it .

Other colleague of yours ?

farm9.staticflickr.com

farm9.staticflickr.com

FYI : already 1 swedish, 1 Spanish , an italian, a Canadian , A mexican and 3 frenchs runner identified
Apr 2013
10:36pm, 15 Apr 2013
146 posts
  •  
Dick!
Curly not looking as good in the latest pics u just posted ......must have been a few miles on from the original snap ;-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi all

This is my first contribution to this forum - Admin if you think this is not the right pla...