Disney Paris Half Marathon

2 watchers
Oct 2015
2:16pm, 19 Oct 2015
2,464 posts
  •  
Dawnp
So, who else is doing this one? Need some bling to go with my Disney Florida marathon medals :)
Oct 2015
6:00pm, 21 Oct 2015
5,029 posts
  •  
superflyguy
I looked at it description sounded like just start and finish in Disney land rest in French countryside. And you still have to pay for park entry I think
Oct 2015
12:42pm, 22 Oct 2015
963 posts
  •  
Lady Sol
I'm in :)

You have to buy a package, so it is ridiculously expensive. Entry only tickets don't go on sale until January.

It is massively popular by the looks of things though. There's only 3 UK tour operatours offering spaces. One has sold out, the other was down to their last 15 spaces and the third only had the more expensive packages left.

Having said that, it's only a couple of hundred more than a weekend at Alton Towers (which is also a ridiculous price) and it's still cheaper than the Florida one.
Oct 2015
4:20pm, 22 Oct 2015
2,465 posts
  •  
Dawnp
And lets be honest, its not something we will do every year, life is short, what the hell :)

Plus I do love Disney

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dawnp
So, who else is doing this one? Need some bling to go with my Disney Florida marathon medals :)