Outdooor Circuit Training Advice
10:37pm, 3 Feb 2017
KierenHas anyone got any advice on putting together a workout circuit or resources?
I was thinking about joining a gym but just found out a park 2 miles away has an outdoor gym with dip / pullup bars, incline benches and a big hill.
I figured I could put a circuit together but before I re-invent the wheel, wondered if anyone had any guidance or also does park workouts?
For example, after a hill sprint, rest but how long (30s?) then something upperbody to rest the legs
Should power moves be followed by cardio moves or grouped together?
I once saw a TV show where contenstants had to develop a gym class and were rated by "top" US trainers that provided some frameworks. I can't remember what it's called - does anyone know?
10:48pm, 3 Feb 2017
KierenOh, I found the TV show I had in mind - Sweat inc
I've only seen once, half asleep so can't yet comment on quality
About This Thread
Maintained by Kieren
- THE OFFICIAL ABINGDON MARATHON TRAINING THREAD
- Good Friend And Training Partner watch. Have you got Good Friend And Training Partner?
- Reinvention clinic
- A couple of questions for the cyclists
- 10km training plan
- What % of your annual miles do you typically race?
- Run/walk ratio
- Resistance/core training with weights
- Nice people at the gym