BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Open Water Swimming

118 watchers
5 Mar
6:59pm, 5 Mar 2021
13653 posts
geordiegirl
I dice I don’t swim 😂 just she’s asked me look LindsD I did say the water gets in warms up and it’s what it’s supposed to do

Thanks LD I’ll have a look. She could have my diving boots if I could get to pick them up.
5 Mar
7:03pm, 5 Mar 2021
12801 posts
FRU (KeepTheFaith)
Amazing week of swimming and study of mad march! Straight back into winter temps today and cut our swim short to be wise as the temp drop overnight was really noticeable

Totally loving it
jda
5 Mar
7:12pm, 5 Mar 2021
9574 posts
jda
Still good to be as tight a seal as possible else the water just keeps on flushing through though. My new boots and gloves are far better than previous more porous ones (which were still better than nothing).
5 Mar
7:45pm, 5 Mar 2021
45459 posts
LindsD
Thank you for the clarification. Makes sense.
8 Mar
1:13pm, 8 Mar 2021
21760 posts
Red Squirrel
Got in the local river for a wee swim. Lovely dip. 11 of us in there. Tricky getting in and out though due to mud and rocks.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Nick Cook
There didn't seem to be a thread devoted to open water swimming, so I thought I'd start one. if no...

Open Water Swimming Locations
fetcheveryone.com/ows-map.php