Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

OMG Fetch is amazing

2 watchers
Oct 2012
9:56am, 11 Oct 2012
180 posts
buzby123
So, I've been uploading my runs for the last six months or so, collecting the odd triangle/gorilla over the months and watching myself slip down the leader board cos I'm crap at tactics. However......... I have just looked at the indepth analysis Fetch gives on individual races, training runs etc and got to say I am pretty damn amazed. I love it, for someone who is a stats sponge I love all the predictions etc.

Ok, so based on best 10K race time which was in September I've got a 1:45 half marathon in me (allegedly). Currently training for a 1:50 half which would give a near on 4 minute pb, but 1:45 I would be going to the town hall steps and dropping 'em..........................

I love fetch.
Oct 2012
9:57am, 11 Oct 2012
10018 posts
Nick Cook
Can we come and watch you on those town hall steps? :-)
Oct 2012
9:58am, 11 Oct 2012
10591 posts
Naomi P
Which town hall?

Fetch is brill innit :-)
Oct 2012
10:22am, 11 Oct 2012
2946 posts
Wriggling Snake
it is, especially some of the threads, and blogging, and storing your runs, and races, and meeting fetchies and oh, oh the post boxes.......

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by buzby123
So, I've been uploading my runs for the last six months or so, collecting the odd triangle/gorilla ...