3:02pm, 11 Jul 2019
HappyG(rrr)Yeah, it was quite a controversial topic. And I think some of the serial sub-3 attempters might disagree that "any normal bloke could..." but to be fair, the caveats included avoiding injury and having enough time and interest to train for it etc. G
About This ThreadMaintained by WobblyBob
So i was reading Dee Gee's thread the other day about Multi Marathoning and he referenced that Tom ...
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- Heart rate
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- Gobi @ Comrades
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs