Membership

3 watchers
Jan 2013
9:32pm, 31 Jan 2013
3,996 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
It's me that monitors the FERC inbox and I'm sorry if you feel you haven't received the service that you should. I do have problems with accessing it which we are trying to resolve.
I've just managed to log into it and the oldest message in there which I haven't dealt with is dated 18/01/13. I'm just about to deal with the 8 or so messages which have arrived since then. SusiesueH and I deal with queries between us and I usually forward membership applications and renewals to her.
There is already a thread entitled Fetcheveryone Running Club (FERC) which provides a link to FERC FAQs and where Fetch, SSH and I respond to queries when we can. It's probably best if you use that rather than start different threads which we might not notice.
If you have specific queries which haven't been answered recently, do f-mail either me or SusiesueH, giving your real name so that we can match you up with any e-mail correspondence received.
Thanks.
Jan 2013
9:39pm, 31 Jan 2013
12,351 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Joopsy - I've just found your email from 20th Jan. Sarahwoo looks after the club inbox, but got in touch to say she's been having problems recently with getting access to it. I'm not sure whether your original request was not processed, or whether the confirmation message to you was just 'lost in the post /spam'. Anyway... I've traced your Paypal payment and refunded your money.

As has been mentioned, the club is run entirely by three volunteers (Sarahwoo, SusieSueH and Hendo) plus me - and purely as an aside, I'm doubtful that Natmags even realise they have a running club :-)

Going forward, please could you folks use either the long-running FERC thread: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=8749 - which contains a link in the header to our club FAQ page, or continue to send email to ferc@fetcheveryone.com - to ensure that we've got the best chance of responding to any problems that might arise.

Thanks for your patience.
Fetch
Jan 2013
10:03pm, 31 Jan 2013
6,839 posts
  •  
Joopsy
Thanks fetch, all sorted.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Beachbomb
Hi, I joined the FETCH running club at the beginning of january and haven't heard anything yet, I'...