11:22am, 12 Apr 2012
DeeGeeIt's an incredibly precise science. I split 1:44/1:45 on Sunday. My PB was a negative split 1:45/1:43
I was a minute ahead of where I was for my PB at half way to lose 2 minutes in the second half. Potentially 5 seconds a mile messed me up.
About This Thread
- best running watch for ultra marathon?
- A cold has started a few days before a marathon.... what is best?
- 5 Marathons in 5 Days
- What are the flattest / fastest marathon and half marathon courses
- Marathon on one run a week
- Marathon Pace Advice
- 68 yo first marathon looking for advice
- marathon in 8 weeks, taper advice
- 20mile races in marathon build-ups
- Which of these marathons would you chose?
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.