We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
11:22am, 12 Apr 2012
DeeGeeIt's an incredibly precise science. I split 1:44/1:45 on Sunday. My PB was a negative split 1:45/1:43
I was a minute ahead of where I was for my PB at half way to lose 2 minutes in the second half. Potentially 5 seconds a mile messed me up.
About This Thread
- best running watch for ultra marathon?
- A cold has started a few days before a marathon.... what is best?
- 5 Marathons in 5 Days
- What are the flattest / fastest marathon and half marathon courses
- Marathon on one run a week
- Marathon Pace Advice
- 68 yo first marathon looking for advice
- marathon in 8 weeks, taper advice
- 20mile races in marathon build-ups
- Which of these marathons would you chose?
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map