Is it normal?

1 watcher
Jun 2015
10:40pm, 21 Jun 2015
9,937 posts
  •  
RichHL
If you can get your arse up to Cambridge, there are a couple of people who keep me on the road. Geniuses, both of them.
Jul 2015
7:29pm, 17 Jul 2015
1,586 posts
  •  
Canute
Nellers, has the pain resolved? I hope things have continued to improve and you are getting back to full fitness
Jul 2015
8:12pm, 17 Jul 2015
29,822 posts
  •  
Nellers
Hi Canute. It's got an awful lot better. I'm not running 4 times a week, managed a 6 miler last weekend. Starting to feel a bit more like a runner again. The area around the tear still aches a bit on ad off but it's getting less and less as time passes. The main issue for me at the moment is how ufit I've got. The oly cure for that is patience, though, so I've ust got to swallow it and keep on with the slow build-up. Thanks for asking, by the way.
Jul 2015
9:23pm, 17 Jul 2015
1,587 posts
  •  
Canute
Aches getting steadily less and less sound good, but of course it is very frustrating to find how much fitness deteriorates after a couple of months of seriously curtailed training.
Jul 2015
9:29pm, 17 Jul 2015
29,823 posts
  •  
Nellers
It'll come back. Lots of miles to do.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Nellers
No not that. That's fine! Get your minds out of the gutter!;-)

I'm coming back from a muscle te...