BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Trainers causing calf pain???
12:51pm, 8 Jul 2017
In February I bought new trainers Asics Gel-Nimbus 16, after a few weeks in pulled I left calf I stayed off of it for few weeks and due to personal circumstances didn't run again until May. 2 weeks ago I had pain in my right calf which took a week to clear and today doing Parkrun I have pain in my left. I haven't run further than 5k and the pain seems to come at about 1.5 miles. Could the trainers possibly be the cause?
Thanks for your help
About This Thread
Maintained by LordWotsit
- Trainers causing calf pain???
- Tight painful calves - cause?
- Leg Pain :(
- Pain in calf - sometimes
- Calf muscles - not tight, not painful but worrying me.
- Any thoughts or advice? Calf pain a week before a marathon.
- Calf pain - any ideas?
- Clicking above my heel/lower calf
- Will my poxilly strained calf muscle heal better if I..
- Pulled calf muscle