How was your self-isolation today?

13 watchers
R4R
Mar 2020
12:28pm, 26 Mar 2020
3,236 posts
  •  
R4R
and today as well - dog-walk done in the pinewoods today. Other dog-walkers and cyclists keeping a respectful distance away
Mar 2020
12:37pm, 26 Mar 2020
12,108 posts
  •  
Cerrertonia
Quite impressed with this drone flyby of Cambridge - the streets would normally be thronged at lunchtime on a sunny day and all the main roads shown would normally be gridlocked.

instagram.com
Mar 2020
1:40pm, 26 Mar 2020
10,264 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Feeling worse today so I've taken a sick day. Went back to bed and didn't get up until after midday. Currently wrapped in a slanket watching crappy daytime tv :-)
Mar 2020
2:16pm, 26 Mar 2020
10,739 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
Hope you feel better soon, LN. Sounds like you're doing the right thing x
Mar 2020
11:13am, 28 Mar 2020
5,496 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
I’m supposed to be shielding, but thought that I’d do an early morning run (5:30) yesterday, but encountered a number of people during my run, and although I was able to keep a good distance, I decided that it would be my last one until this is all over.
This morning I joined my wife doing her Joanna Hall DVD workout which was quite fun. I had to modify some of the exercises to prevent putting too much stress on a dodgy knee and ankle, but in the absence of running this will be part of my new routine.
Mar 2020
11:57am, 28 Mar 2020
10,271 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Feeling better today but still not going out. Is your routine hard work ER? I should try and find a gentle yoga workout to build up my activity again.
Mar 2020
12:21pm, 28 Mar 2020
2,129 posts
  •  
Little Miss Happy
Good to hear that you are feeling better LN. Lots of yoga stuff available free online.

That's a shame ER.
Mar 2020
1:24pm, 28 Mar 2020
5,497 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
I’m glad that you’re feeling better NM 👍 The routine is split into three ten minute sessions. My wife did the first ten and I carried on to do the second ten, and will attempt the whole thing tomorrow. It’s main stepping and stretching but it gets the heart going.

I’ve just gone-line and ordered a turbo trainer for my bike to give me another option, and hopefully if the weather is good I’ll be able to use it in the garden.
Mar 2020
5:58pm, 28 Mar 2020
10,275 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Thanks ER :-)

I've found Yoga with Adrienne on Youtube so did the 20 min beginner session this afternoon. That's energetic enough for me at the moment!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by R4R
Apart from letting the dog into the garden and clearing said garden, I've not left the house to...